- CONFESSIONS OF A HIT MAN (1F, 3M)
At odds with his family, a paralyzed ex-football player attempts to take charge of the future when his tormentor returns with an offer that will either uplift or destroy them.
- Alliance Theatre, 2017-2018 Reiser Lab Recipient
- Working Title Playwrights, 2018 Ethel Woolson Lab Recipient
- DIVIDED AMONG THEMSELVES (4F, 2M)
A righteous rabbi tries to honor her scheming father without betraying her core belief when she and her three very different sisters are impelled to come together to divide Dad’s estate.
- Theatre Ariel, Production
- Interplay Theatre, Production
- Jewish New Plays Project, Production
- Academy Theatre, Production
- HANK KIMMEL SHORTS (3F, 3M)
A compendium of a short plays produced together to bring forth an evening of comic and social entertainment and engagement.
- Jewish Theatre of the South, Production, Creative Loafing’s People Choice for Best New Play
- CenterStage Theatre (Rochester, NY), Production
- Atlanta Jewish Academy, Production
- A LITTLE ROOM AT THE INN (3M, 1F)
When Bill, an aging CEO, gets stranded in an undersized motel room with his alluring protégé, he must decide how much to keep his distance as a promiscuous Desk Clerk and self-righteous Truck Man vie for his attention.
- Onionman Productions (Atlanta, GA), Production
- BURNING POWERFUL WOMEN (4F)
It’s 1962 and Mary, the high school valedictorian, is about to get married until the BPW, a secret order of woman (think three witches of Macbeth), infiltrates Mary’s heart and soul and tries to get her to switch direction, though they can’t all agree what that direction should be.
- Process Theatre (Atlanta, GA), Reading
- The Fern Theatre (Atlanta, GA), Reading
- THE CHOSEN PEOPLE
When Sally accompanies her husband for an interview at the most exclusive country club in the S., she must decide if her marriage is worth saving as her ambitious husband and immortal host vie for her eternal support.
- THE RAKES PROGRESS (3F, 6M)
In time to read the will of an enigmatic and over-leveraged steel magnet, attorney Marvin Schwartz tries to invoke privilege as others thirst for revenge.
- UNBILLABLE HOURS (1F, 2M)
With the City paralyzed over the construction of a billion dollar football stadium, a young attorney, trained to do as he’s told, can subvert the future, if he sorts out the visions and voices that vie for his allegiance.
Sample scripts/excerpts available upon request.
All rights reserved. Permission to use scripts must be explicitly granted and will not be unreasonably withheld.
Pictured above: A Little Room at the Inn, Onion Man Productions, 2017